Amy Brown teaches private and group courses, and teaches the Royal College of Midwives affiliated training, Katherine Graves Method. Amy is also a clinical hypnotherapist and therefore you also benefit from her hypnotherapy methods which she combines into the courses as well as the added knowledge of her original training in the Mongan Method too.
Private classes are flexible and organised at mutually convenient times during weekdays, evenings or at weekends and cost £380.00. Small group classes of up to 4 pregnant mothers ( and their birthing partners) are held on specific dates, see below for dates, and cost £265.00. Contact Amy to book.
- Courses are held in Skipton, North Yorkshire
- They consist of 4 x 2/ 2.5 hours (private) or 4 x 2.5/ 3 hour classes ( group)
- HypnoBirthing support over the telephone and by email, from the moment you book until after your baby is born
- The official HypnoBirthing text book
- A relaxation/ visualisation CD
- Printed hand outs.
4 x consecutive Wednesdays from 3rd February – 6pm FULL
4 x consecutive Wednesdays from 9th March – 6pm FULL
4 x consecutive Wednesdays from 20th April – 6pm
4 x consecutive Wednesdays from 8th June – 6pm
4 x consecutive Wednesdays from 6th July- 6pm
Courses fees are for the pregnant mother and her birth partner/ father attends free of charge. Pregnant women are entitled to time off work for antenatal classes and it is becoming more common for employers to allow men to benefit from this arrangement too.
Informing – Supporting – Transforming